- Chitika does not collect any personally identifying user-level information.
- Chitika collects information about consumers' activities on certain websites in order to deliver targeted advertisements.
- By opting out, Chitika will not collect this information for the purpose of delivering targeted advertisements.
- Chitika's contextual targeting services solely rely on cookie-level tracking containing no personally identifying information.
- When users visit a page in the Chitika network, one or more cookies - a small file containing a string of characters - are set to the computer that uniquely identifies the users browser.
- Chitika will not collect or use any user-level personally identifiable information without prior consent from its clients.
- Chitika encourages and promotes business practices that protect and honor the privacy of users.
- You can opt-out of receiving Chitika cookies by using the button below or by passing a Do-Not-Track header.